4-in-1 Chinese Almond Milk Pu-Erh & Black Tea Package
4-in-1 Chinese Milk Pu-Erh & Black Tea Package --Best for diet, traveling or office!
Make tasty and healthy Chinese Milk Pu-Erh & Black Tea at home or in traveling.
(1) 10 teabags of Chinese Yunnan Pu-Erh tea;
(2) 10 teabags of 4 very famous black teas in the world (bright Ceylon tea from Sri Lanka, malty Assam and smooth Nilgiri from India, and full-bodied Keemun from China):
(3) 2 packs (net 60 g or 2.11 oz) of Instant All Natural Herbal Almond Powder;
(4) 10 packs of Monk Fruit in the Raw 100% Natural zero calorie Sweetener.
(1) Chinese Yunnan Pu-Erh teabags: Prince of Peace Pu-Erh Tea is freshly harvested from Yunnan plantation of China where is the source of all tea trees all over the world. Pu-Erh tea undergoes a full oxidation (fermentation) process which causes the leaves to turn black and give them their characteristic flavor and aroma. (You may order the Yunnan Pu-Erh Teabags only.)
(2) Stash Black teabags: combined 4 very famous black teas (Indian, Chinese and Ceylon) in the world. (You may order the Stash Black Teabags only.)
(3) Instant All Natural Herbal Almond Powder: 30 grams per pack, Net 60 g or 2.11 oz, Made in Taiwan.
Ingredients: (main) Almond powder, (Auxiliary) Yam, Fritillariae, Walnut, Lilybulb, Pearl barley, Lotus seed, Tuckahoe, Gordon euryale, sugar.
(4) Monk Fruit in the Raw 100% Natural zero calorie Sweetener: 0.8 g per packet, for 1-2 cup servings. It is sweeter than sugar. Monk fruit contains fructose and glucose as natural sugars. But it's the mogrosides and that make the purified monk fruit extract more than 100 times as sweet as sugar. Each packet contains less than 3 calories per serving which the FDA considers dietetically zero.
Ingredients: Dextrose, Monk Fruit Extract.
Dextrose is a natural ingredient which is found in almost all fruits.
Monk Fruit, also called Buddha Fruit or Luo Han Guo, is used in TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) as a food or herb to cleansing the lungs, relieve cough and diabetes. For centuries, people in Asia have enjoyed the sweet, delicious, vine-ripened fruit, first harvested in the 13th centuray by Arhats, or "Enlightened Ones" (translated into English as Monks).
1. Use 1-2 Pu-Erh tea bags and 1 Black tea bag for 2 small cup ((one US cup = 8 US fluid oz or about 240 ml ) or 1 large cup (about 16 US fluid oz or 500 ml) of stronger tea. Add boiling water to steep about 5 minutes;
2. Add 1/2 to 1 packet of Monk Fruit into hot tea and stir;
3. Add 1/3 pack of All Natural Herbal Almond Powder and stir.
Tips: Make tea little stronger for tasty milk tea. Add more tea if color is too white, add more milk if color is too dark. You may add more hot water if tea is too strong for you. You may add another teabag for the 2nd cup of milk tea and add hot water again to make more plain tea later.
- Item #: te17